AALL AGM 2021 reports and post-AGM call for ideas.
Many thanks to AALL members who joined the 2021 AGM held on Thursday 18 November, 2021 (Day 2 of the AALL conference).
Below are the reports and budget documents presented by the outgoing Executive team at the AGM. Please join us in welcoming the new Executive for November 2021-November 2023, and in letting them know your ideas, feedback and suggestions by filling out the submission form below.
- President’s report – Get a behind-the-scenes look at the AALL executive, including achievements, membership trends, finance and Executive teams (incoming and completing).
- State, territory and national reports – Discover how AALL representatives and members have been enhancing their practice across Australia. Want to get involved? Find out who to contact in your local area.
- JALL report – Learn how the Journal of Academic Language and Learning has contributed to research and professional practice this year. Want to publish or to peer review? See how you can contribute.
- Grants report – Get the scoop on 2020 projects, find out what’s been funded in 2021 and learn about competitive grants available in 2022.
- Treasurer’s report – See what AALL funds supported this year. Learn about our decisions to help members.